top of page


Divorce / Child Custody Investigations
Does your ex not pay enough spousal support?
Does your ex not pay enough child support?
Do you want to find out where your ex-works?
Do you want to know if your ex is cohabitating?
Do you want custody of your children? 
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, we can help you
J R Investigations has over 25 years of experience in child custody, child support, and spousal support investigation. Don't be taken advantage of by your ex or his or her attorney. We will find out the truth to help give you peace of mind. 
Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Free Consultation. Call (877) 772-2873

bottom of page